Global Recovery Alliance AG is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purposes of relevant data protection legislation (including the Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection of 19 June 1992, as amended from time to time), the data controller is Paul Wallis, trading as Global Recovery Alliance AG of P.O. Box 7745, CH-6302 Zug, Switzerland.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may process data about you, including your name, e-mail address(es) and other contact details, including Google, Facebook, Twitter or other social media account details.
- Information you give us. You may also give us information by filling in forms on our website, by corresponding with us, or commenting on our blogs.
- Information we collect about you. Each time you visit our site we may also automatically collect certain technical information, including:
- the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the URL clickstream to, through and from our site (including date/time); articles or content you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to pages, page information (such as scrolling and clicks), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Information from other sources. We may receive information about you from third parties, where we work with them (including business partners, suppliers providing technical services, advertisers, analytics providers, or search information providers).
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We do not sell or otherwise share your details with any third parties for marketing purposes, (although we may share information for technical purposes, or to enable us to improve our service to you, including our website). We use information held about you;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts between you and us, and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to notify you about changes to our service, and to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
We may combine this information with other information we collect about you and may use this combined information for the purposes set out above.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information with third parties including business partners, and suppliers for the performance of any contract we enter into, including with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement or optimization of our website.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access any part of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you if we intend to use your data for such purposes, or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of those websites, please note that those websites have their own privacy policies, and that we do not accept responsibility for those policies. Please check those policies before submitting any personal data to those websites.
A cookie is a small file that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to our website.
Cookies enable us to;
- store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site
- use the site’s search function, and speed up your searches
- recognise you when you return to our site, and remember your user preferences
We may use the following cookies:
- Operating cookies. These are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, or use the blog page.
- Analytical cookies. They allow us to recognise and count visitors, and to see how visitors move around our website. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users easily find what they are looking for.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and any advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.globalrecovery.com is a site operated by Global Recovery Alliance AG. We are registered in the Kanton of Zug and have our main office at P.O. Box 7745, CH-6302, Zug, Switzerland.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND THIS SITE
YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws, and all such rights are reserved. You may print or download content from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify any materials you have printed or downloaded, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Our status and that of any identified contributors as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain specific or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action, based on the content of our site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
More specifically, we will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract or otherwise, in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site;
- loss of profits, sales, business, revenue, anticipated savings, business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your device, data or proprietary material, due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or from any website linked to or from it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
UPLOADING CONTENT TO OUR SITE
Whenever you use a feature that allows you to upload content to our site (such as commenting on the blog page), you warrant that any contribution is your own work, or that you have the right to post such content, and that such content is virus-free.
Any content you upload will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain ownership rights in your content, but by uploading any content, you grant us a licence to use, store and copy that content, and to distribute and make it available to third parties. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their rights.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
We reserve the right to remove any post you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post is offensive (whether to other users or otherwise), discriminatory, or likely to contravene laws or customs in any market in which we operate.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and any device in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page or blog page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association or endorsement on our part where none exists. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page or blog page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice, or to put measures in place to block or re-direct links.
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES IN OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org